Silver Oak is the premier drilling employer. A wide range of benefits and outstanding peers make Silver Oak the ideal place to work. We are always looking for experienced, reliable professionals to join our team.
Are you interested in an exciting career at Silver Oak Drilling? For more information on current openings and employment benefits please contact our Human Resources department via E-mail.
You can download and fill out a PDF application and then email, print & mail, or hand deliver it. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF.
- We have 8 hour tours
- 12 days on job 4 days off
- 1 week of paid vacation after one year on job, 2 weeks after two years, 3 weeks after 5 years
- We do not do camp jobs
- We do not pay mileage to and from job location
- Health insurance
- Pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
- Full drug policy attached
Silver Oak Drilling